Could you eat this entire package of cookies? Yes, but why when you can make these lovelies instead.
Add cookies (set aside 3 cookies for the people that may bother you during the making of these….or for yourself) to a food processor and process until they turn to fine crumbs.
Add cream cheese…
Pulse until combined.
Roll into balls (1 inch-ish) and set onto a wax paper lined baking sheet.
Put in the freezer for 15 minutes.
Melt chocolate over a double boiler.
Stir in peanut butter.
Let chocolate cool off for 10 minutes max. It will harden if left to sit too long.
Using a spoon coat each truffle in chocolate, letting the excess drip off. Put the truffle back on the baking sheet so the chocolate can set.
Once set, put them in a covered container and refrigerate.
My husband said he could live on these for the rest of his life….and olives….truffles and olives….He loves olives.
If these sound good, try Oreo truffles!
- 1 package Nutter Butter cookies
- 1 8oz package room temperature cream cheese
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 24oz white chocolate chips/melts
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- Add 29 cookies to a food processor and pulse until they turn to fine crumbs.
- Add cream cheese & salt and pulse until combined. Should be the consistency of cookie dough.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and arrange on a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- Freeze for 1 hour.
- Melt white chocolate over a double boiler (in a bowl over a pot of simmering water).
- Once melted stir in peanut butter.
- Remove from heat and let cool x 10 min.
- Dip truffles into chocolate. Let the excess drip off.
- Place back onto wax paper.
- Drizzle with leftover chocolate.
- Place into covered container and refrigerate.1hr
- The yield is going to depend on the size you make each truffle….and how much you eat during the making of these…just sayin'.