I bought a package of Oreos earlier this week to make these. I had to hide them. From myself. Oreos are so gross, aren’t they? Crush them up into crumbs, mix with cream cheese, roll into balls, and dunk in melted chocolate? Ok. I don’t care if my pants fit or not. These are happening.
These are passed the point of being sinful….
- 1 package of oreos
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 bags milk chocolate chips
- 2 bags white chocolate chips
- In a food processor, grind cookies into crumbs.
- Add cream cheese and pulse until combined. Scrape side as needed.
- Roll into balls and place on wax paper on a baking sheet.
- Put in the freezer while you melt the chocolate.
- Melt chocolate over a double boiler. (Bowl with chocolate over a pot of simmering water. Bowl should not be touching the water)
- Dunk truffles into the melted chocolate.
- Drizzle with opposite type of chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Cut off extra chocolate to make it look neater.
- Store covered in the refrigerator.
- Makes 16-48 truffles depending on how big you make them (obviously).